Guardly has transformed from an idea to a best-in-class application that helps people stay safe everyday. There’s an exciting story behind our journey, and it has only just begun. I already have many people to thank for getting us this far so quickly – so, let’s get started!
On the eve of the biggest event in the industry, Toronto’s bootstrapping, game-changing digital-startup rockstars prepare to demo
BY EDWARD KEENAN February 24, 2011 00:02
So this one time, Josh Sookman is in Kansas City for a tech conference. He gets off the plane wearing jeans, a grey blazer and his blue “I’m huge [...]
There’s a lot of buzz about the innovation renaissance in New York. But the action in Toronto, just 340 miles to the north — and I do mean north — often goes unnoticed.
A week ago, on the tail of a snowstorm, VentureBeat landed in Toronto and held our [...]
- Join Us @ The Inaugural NGSL Toronto & ASIS Best Practices Seminar!
- Guardly’s Mobile Safety Solutions Now Powering Retail Stores & Shopping Malls!
- Reminder: “The 7 Issues Plaguing Traditional Mass Notification (And How To Overcome Them)” Webinar is Today (Friday Feb. 21) at 1pm EST / 10am PST!
- Announcing Guardly’s New White Paper: Emerging Landscape of Mobile & Cloud Technologies in Corporate Security
- Guardly Raises $1.45 Million Led by Freestyle.VC to Introduce Real-Time Employee Safety for Enterprises
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Indoor Positioning
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Mass Notification
- Mobile Safety
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Retail & Shopping Mall Safety
- Retail Security
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety