CTRL+ALT+COMPETE is a feature-length documentary that takes a revealing look at the startup and emerging business scene through the eyes of five founders and their teams. You can learn more about the film and watch other clips on Microsoft’s Channel 9 blog.
Guardly’s Josh Sookman and Nolan Dubeau sat down with InLab Ventures‘ Jenn Karlman during DEMO Spring 2011. Josh and Nolan explain how Guardly uses social networks to enable a new form of smartphone-based personal safety for iPhone, Androd and BlackBerry users.
There was a time when Rogers would air TV commercials promoting their “Amigo” phones and plans for their safety features: person crashes their car into a snow drift. Camera focuses on their handy dandy cell phone! Now they can call for help.
How times have changed. Today, [...]
- Join Us @ The Inaugural NGSL Toronto & ASIS Best Practices Seminar!
- Guardly’s Mobile Safety Solutions Now Powering Retail Stores & Shopping Malls!
- Reminder: “The 7 Issues Plaguing Traditional Mass Notification (And How To Overcome Them)” Webinar is Today (Friday Feb. 21) at 1pm EST / 10am PST!
- Announcing Guardly’s New White Paper: Emerging Landscape of Mobile & Cloud Technologies in Corporate Security
- Guardly Raises $1.45 Million Led by Freestyle.VC to Introduce Real-Time Employee Safety for Enterprises
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Indoor Positioning
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Mass Notification
- Mobile Safety
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Retail & Shopping Mall Safety
- Retail Security
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety