As a kid growing up, I watched the Discovery Channel all the time. When I found out that Daily Planet’s Future Tech was interested in covering Guardly’s latest innovation — our Indoor Positioning System (IPS) — it was an exciting moment.
The episode featured the Show Host, Lucas Cochran, setting up Guardly on his mobile phone [...]
CTRL+ALT+COMPETE is a feature-length documentary that takes a revealing look at the startup and emerging business scene through the eyes of five founders and their teams. You can learn more about the film and watch other clips on Microsoft’s Channel 9 blog.
Tuesday saw the launch of Guardly for Windows Phone 7. We’re super-excited to finally be on Microsoft’s dynamic new smartphone platform. Guardly worked very closely with Microsoft and our app looks fantastic in Windows Phone 7′s Metro user interface.
Guardly has transformed from an idea to a best-in-class application that helps people stay safe everyday. There’s an exciting story behind our journey, and it has only just begun. I already have many people to thank for getting us this far so quickly – so, let’s get started!
Building a product that fits your needs and desires for mobile personal safety is our top priority. Please help us develop a product that works [...]
Guardly provides mobile safety solutions for reporting and managing enterprise and public safety emergencies.Our safety apps act as personal emergency phones that transmit real-time indoor/GPS location, and provides two-way communication with private security, 911 authorities and safety groups using our real-time platform for emergency incident monitoring, management, communication and response.
- Read our customer campus safety study showing how Guardly helped improve emergency response times by 44% at a school.
Curious? Ask for a 15-minute Demo!
- Daily Planet Future Tech features Guardly Indoor Positioning System
- Vendor System Integrations Accelerate in the Safety and Security Industry
- Guardly Integrates with PPM 2000 to Drive Incident Management Efficiencies
- Guardly Selects Seevid as Sales Partner to Expand Distribution in Western US
- Emergency Medical Response: Plans & Technology Save Lives
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety