Knowledge. Awareness. Empowerment. Those are the core components of realtor safety according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR). As part of NAR’s ongoing efforts to keep their members safe, they’ve dedicated September as realtor safety month.
To help their members understand the risks they face, NAR has assembled a realtor safety resources kit. The kit is designed to educate realtors on the dangers of their profession by making them aware of their surroundings, and to empower them to take precautions and make preparations to avoid placing themselves in risky situations. The kit, which will be updated throughout the year, includes:
- New webinars on realtor safety, presented by industry experts.
- Quarterly safety messages focusing on seasonal tips for on the job and at home, sent to Associations and brokers to share with members.
- Expansion of client safety materials and resources.
NAR recently reported that over 25% of realtors said they had encountered a threatening or harassing situation at work. Guardly can also play an important role in keeping realtors safe. Guardly’s personal safety app and service transforms a realtor’s smartphone into a next-generation security service that can instantly alert friends, family, co-workers and the authorities that they need help.
Any time a realtor feels that their safety may be at risk, 1-tap to their smartphone will launch Guardly and instantly connect them using a phone call, email and text messages along with real-time location tracking to their own personal safety network. The alert can be sent to up to 15 different contacts and each responder will be able to work with the realtor to ensure that their situation is resolved quickly and safely. Guardly hopes that realtors across North America will take advantage of this important new safety service.
Guardly provides mobile safety solutions for reporting and managing enterprise and public safety emergencies.Our safety apps act as personal emergency phones that transmit real-time indoor/GPS location, and provides two-way communication with private security, 911 authorities and safety groups using our real-time platform for emergency incident monitoring, management, communication and response.
- Read our customer campus safety study showing how Guardly helped improve emergency response times by 44% at a school.
Curious? Ask for a 15-minute Demo!
- Daily Planet Future Tech features Guardly Indoor Positioning System
- Vendor System Integrations Accelerate in the Safety and Security Industry
- Guardly Integrates with PPM 2000 to Drive Incident Management Efficiencies
- Guardly Selects Seevid as Sales Partner to Expand Distribution in Western US
- Emergency Medical Response: Plans & Technology Save Lives
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety