Building a product that fits your needs and desires for mobile personal safety is our top priority. Please help us develop a product that works better for you.
We’d like to give you a chance to briefly sit down, talk by phone or connect by video-chat with folks at Guardly so your suggestions, ideas, frustrations or comments can be heard and noted. This won’t take more than 15 minutes of your time; if time is a problem, just ask us to wrap up after 5 minutes!
Are you an existing user that loves Guardly?
Tell us, but also let us know how we can improve our product and our company!
Did you download Guardly, but have difficulty using it?
We’d love to know why! More importantly, we’d like to know how we could make Guardly more useful.
Please send a quick note to email@example.com and we’ll setup a time to make sure you’re input gets heard by our team. Every user that participates will receive a free 3-month subscription to Guardly Premium.
If 15 minutes is too much to ask, but you have a burning question or comment, feel free to leave us a note in our customer support community or in the comments section below.
The Guardly team and I are looking forward to knowing you better and designing an ever-improving service that suits your needs.
- ISC East 2012 in NYC Technology Trends Preview
- OCAD University partners with Guardly to put code blue emergency phones directly into students’ pockets
- Guardly Launches Free Mobile Emergency Phone Service to Students at 67 Universities and Colleges Across Canada
- Tutorial: How Guardly Improves Location Finding
- Tutorial: Completing your Guardly Profile
Guardly provides mobile safety solutions for reporting and managing enterprise and public safety emergencies.Our safety apps act as personal emergency phones that transmit real-time indoor/GPS location, and provides two-way communication with private security, 911 authorities and safety groups using our real-time platform for emergency incident monitoring, management, communication and response.
- Read our customer campus safety study showing how Guardly helped improve emergency response times by 44% at a school.
Curious? Ask for a 15-minute Demo!
- Daily Planet Future Tech features Guardly Indoor Positioning System
- Vendor System Integrations Accelerate in the Safety and Security Industry
- Guardly Integrates with PPM 2000 to Drive Incident Management Efficiencies
- Guardly Selects Seevid as Sales Partner to Expand Distribution in Western US
- Emergency Medical Response: Plans & Technology Save Lives
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety