Building a product that fits your needs and desires for mobile personal safety is our top priority. Please help us develop a product that works better for you.
We’d like to give you a chance to briefly sit down, talk by phone or connect by video-chat with folks at Guardly so your suggestions, ideas, frustrations or comments can be heard and noted. This won’t take more than 15 minutes of your time; if time is a problem, just ask us to wrap up after 5 minutes!
Are you an existing user that loves Guardly?
Tell us, but also let us know how we can improve our product and our company!
Did you download Guardly, but have difficulty using it?
We’d love to know why! More importantly, we’d like to know how we could make Guardly more useful.
Please send a quick note to email@example.com and we’ll setup a time to make sure you’re input gets heard by our team. Every user that participates will receive a free 3-month subscription to Guardly Premium.
If 15 minutes is too much to ask, but you have a burning question or comment, feel free to leave us a note in our customer support community or in the comments section below.
The Guardly team and I are looking forward to knowing you better and designing an ever-improving service that suits your needs.
- ISC East 2012 in NYC Technology Trends Preview
- OCAD University partners with Guardly to put code blue emergency phones directly into students’ pockets
- Guardly Launches Free Mobile Emergency Phone Service to Students at 67 Universities and Colleges Across Canada
- Tutorial: How Guardly Improves Location Finding
- Tutorial: Completing your Guardly Profile
- Guardly Announces Latest Software Release to Deliver Situational Awareness to Enterprise Security and Operations
- Active Shooter Training with Toronto Police and OCAD University
- Management of Active Shooter Events Aided by Technology
- Smartphones are Key to the Future of Security
- Announcing Guardly Learning Hub
- Crime in the United States: New FBI Report Released Today
- Guardly Enterprise E911 Solution Improves Active Shooter Response using Indoor Positioning Systems
- Active Shooter Incidents Drastically Increase from 2000 – 2013 Shows FBI Study
- Next-Generation Tech Helping Police Fight Crime
- Car Fire Mistaken For Active Shooter at Shopping Mall – Real-World Situational Analysis
Guardly in 2 Minutes…
- Active Shooter
- Buzz & Press
- Campus Safety
- Community & Partners
- Conferences & Events
- Contests & Promotions
- Corporate Security
- Domestic Violence
- Guardly Features
- Home Safety
- Indoor Positioning
- Industry Trends
- Inside Guardly
- Mass Notification
- Mobile Safety
- Press Releases
- Public Safety
- Public Safety & Security Updates
- Real-Time News Feed
- Retail & Shopping Mall Safety
- Retail Security
- Senior Safety
- Use Cases
- Workplace Safety